- B-grade items will have minor visible imperfections in stitching and/or colours
- 3" tall embroidered patch
- Iron on backing
Iron on instructions:
1. Lay your garment on a flat, heat-resistant surface.
2. Place the patch on your garment (embroidered side up).
3. Place cloth or towel over patch.
4. Place iron over patch and press down for about 15-20 seconds.
5. Lift the iron and allow the patch to cool.
6. If needed, repeat steps 3 & 4 until patch is fully secured.
7. Sew around the edges of the patch if the garment will be washed frequently.
All sales final.